Like its namesake, Mt Ozark in Arkansas, the LT-F250 is rugged yet accessible, and a completely enjoyable experience for everyone. Packaged in an aggressive and stylish manner, the Ozark is loaded for work or play and competitively priced. Updated for '04, the Ozark also features a new rear fence bar to secure luggage on the rear rack, an added grease nipple on the universal joint for easy maintenance, and additional oil and dust seals for improved mud protection.
The Ozark utilizes a single-cylinder OHC design with a bore and stroke of 66.0 mm x 72.0 mm creating a full 246cc of power. A centrifugal automatic clutch works in conjunction with a wide ratio five-speed transmission, a convenient reverse gear and a low-maintenance shaft drive system. Air cooling and a wet sump oiling system keep the Ozark simple and lightweight while an electronic CDI ignition and automatic cam chain tensioner continue the low-maintenance theme. Suzuki's start-in-gear system allows for easy re-starts in any gear and a single 29mm carburetor, large-capacity air box and tuned exhaust system help the little 246cc engine breathe.
Anchoring the Ozark is a steel-tube frame with a 44.9 inch (1140mm) wheelbase, and 8.3 inches (210mm) of ground clearance. It was designed for minimal weight and maximum strength. Front suspension consists of an independent double-wishbone, coil-over-dual-shock arrangement that delivers a full 5.5 inches (140mm) of wheel travel. A single-shock swingarm rear suspension also provides 5.5 inches (140mm) of wheel travel.
Rear: Mechanical Drum
Rear: AT 22 x 10-9
Rear: Swingarm-type, oil-damped, 5.5 in. travel
- New Features
- Grease fitting and dust cover added to the drive shaft
- U-joint for increased durability and easier maintenance
- Oil seal added to the left side of the final drive case for increased protection from mud and dirt
- Rear support bar added to the rear rack for more secure cargo loading
- Value-priced 2WD utility ATV with practical features and a modern, stylish look that sets it apart from its competitors
- Single cylinder, SOHC, air-cooled 4-stroke engine designed to produce a broad powerband, but with emphasis on mid-range torque
- Cylinder head features screw/locknut valve adjustment system for simplified maintenance, plus a link-plate-type cam chain and automatic tensioner to reduce mechanical noise
- Mid-range power is enhanced by a Mikuni™ BSR 29mm carburetor mated to a large capacity airbox and tuned exhaust system
- Convenient electric start system includes Start-In-Gear feature, plus recoil back-up
- Electric start system and CDI ignition are powered by compact maintenance-free battery with 170 watt charging system
- Five-speed transmission with automatic clutch includes an easy-to-use reverse gear system - just place the transmission in neutral and pull the fender-mounted knob to engage reverse
- Low-maintenance shaft final-drive system is simple and reliable
- Bodywork is designed with a modern look that includes flared fenders with built-in extensions, plus smooth transitions between body, seat and fuel tank allowing the rider more mobility
- Wide, comfortable seat is well-padded and designed with a low height of only 30.9 inches
- Dual 30/30W, fender-mounted halogen headlights provide a modern look and bright illumination - large 5/21W taillight/brake light combination is standard
- Rugged steel-tube frame with standard skid plate and tube-type bumper and grill guard
- Independent double A-arm front suspension with oil-damped shock absorbers - provides 5.5 inches of wheel travel for a comfortable ride over all types of terrain
- Swingarm-type rear suspension features single shock absorber with 5.5 inches of rear wheel travel, plus 8.3 inches of ground clearance
- Large 6.3 inch front disc brakes with single-piston pin-slide calipers and single cable-operated rear drum brake
- Durable steel wheels and radial tires (F: 22 x 7-11, R: 22x10-9), for high traction under a wide variety of terrain conditions
- Wide floorboards with built-in serrated-type footpegs for high grip and comfort
- High-capacity front and rear racks
- Large 2.8 gallon fuel tank for long operating range
Minimum Age: 16 years old
- 6 month limited warranty.
*Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.